Although 2020 caught everyone by surprise, it was still a great year overall. Yes, it was challenging but hey, we got through it. We are extremely grateful to all of our clients, partners, and employees who have been with us along the way.
We are hopeful and very much optimistic for the year ahead, and we look forward to working with you in achieving a healthier workplace for everyone.
Now, let’s have a quick look at how 2020 went for us!
1 New Employee joined our team
- We are thrilled to welcome a Business Development Lead who will be in charge of looking out for potential opportunities for the business.
31 years in the business
- Established in July 1989, Corporate Chairs continues to provide a healthy workplace for various organisations through our ergonomic and quality task chairs.
More than 500 orders in total since the launch of our e-commerce platform
- At the end of 2019, we decided to make available a few of our products to customers through our warehouse site. And since then, it has been rewarding to see how we are able to provide quality chairs to individuals and work from home employees, apart from businesses.
14 New projects, 6 states we worked in, 7 new and improved workspaces, 11 Government departments helped, 3 school projects provided
- Despite the state the world was in, we are very pleased to able to complete various projects around Australia for different kinds of industries in order to help lift workplace culture and performance through quality seating.
22 marketing/ industry insights completed
- We stand for the development of healthy workplaces in Australia not only through providing chairs but also through relevant and purposeful content such as employee well-being and safety.
7% increase in manufacturing efficiency (prorata)
- A number of chairs were produced by our very own team in the factory. Most of which were custom upholstered, hand-sewn and were personally made to cater to our client’s needs.
8% increase/growth in sustomer satisfaction rating.
- To this date, our rating on Google is at 4.9 with a total of 86 positive reviews.
2020 has taught a very important lesson for businesses. It’s to learn how to go through challenges and find ways to adapt to the environment (in our case, the current climate). It was a year full of learnings and it definitely made us smarter.
With this in mind, we can’t wait to see what 2021 is in store for all of us.